Thursday, September 6, 2007

Running Home From Work

School started this week at Washington Latin http://www.washingtonlatin.org/ . I love it. I metro and walk (a little over a mile walk) to school each morning. And then I change and stuff my work clothes in the backpack and run home. Usually 1.5- 2 hours. I love it. Next week cross country starts up so I will see how the running home thing works out. So far so good. The JFK 50 miler is sneaking up on Scott and I. I can't wait. It sounds like Scott's knee is better. He is still planning a 50 K in two weeks and then the Portland marathon mext month. Both as warm-ups to the JFK.

2 comments:

Scott McMurtrey said...

i wonder how much you'll love it when winter strikes. good prep for our antarctic marathon though.

Nikki said...

Good luck Dad :D